[Mccoypottery-talk] Roseville

Short049@aol.com Short049@aol.com
Mon, 7 Aug 2000 16:55:56 EDT

hi, I live in Albion pa. about 30 miles west of Erie.We have quite a few of
estate sales up here on Sundays. Monday is usually half price. I found a
matte glaze vase, 1920 , 7" at the sale today for $12.  It books for $75 to $
100 in the NHN book on pg.45.  I was so happy.  And I got a lotus flower pot
with the handle for $6.  And 2 rustic line vases 8" on pg 214 of the same
book.  I am just like a kid when I find some nice McCoy !
Well happy hunting in Forida.
                                                                      Jeanne