[Mccoypottery-talk] Roseville

frances garretson fgarret@bellatlantic.net
Wed, 09 Aug 2000 23:03:52 -0400

hey shorty,
i read your letters,i can't believe the estate sales yo get to go to>
where are you,is it pa.,i'm from south jersey,all the way down.i run into a lot of yard
sales
this year.i've got a passion for bowls and pitchers.i have quite the collection.
would love to talk more with you,please e mail me,i'm so busy i get on line
infrequently,but i'm really trying to investigate and absorb so much that it's becoming
"the"big addiction.
took out a tax #the other day.should be here soon.
nice talkin atcha.good luck huntingfrannyg