[Mccoypottery-talk] re: Yellow Bird Planter

Collector456@aol.com Collector456@aol.com
Sun, 13 Aug 2000 20:05:02 EDT

Hi all, I saw where someone had mentioned a yellow bird planter here that
they had bought or seen somewhere. I happened to see one last night at an
auction. I have not been able to locate it in any of my books. Does anyone
have an idea of its value? My curiosity is just getting the best of me. It
started out more than I wanted to pay for it.

Thanks,
Bill