[Mccoypottery-talk] leaves & coffee mugs

Sherri Napier sl_napier@yahoo.com
Sun, 20 Aug 2000 06:38:48 -0700 (PDT)

I recently went to a antique mall and found two
pedestal coffee mugs that are marked McCoy. (I have
one already.)  But they wanted $15 for each one.  Is
that reasonable?  Also my mom purchased me a bowl that
has a "oak" leaf on the bottom.  I have seen a lot of
pieces like it and a lot of them are bake-ware.
Hopefully someone can fill me in on these.