[Mccoypottery-talk] leaves & coffee mugs

Jeanette H. Windhorst bomber@zoomnet.net
Sun, 20 Aug 2000 16:12:17 -0400

Shari, it's actually a maple leaf, and Elizabeth is correct. It's Western Stoneware, from Monmouth Illinois, which was formed when several potteries such as Monmouth Pottery formed together to make Western.

I haven't received any emails for several days from the list. Chiquita, did you get the email about the stein I found with the LCC mark?

http://www.zoomnet.net/~bomber/ebay/pictcherstein.jpg
http://www.zoomnet.net/~bomber/ebay/steinmark.jpg