mccoy

Willbanks1@aol.com Willbanks1@aol.com
Mon, 21 Aug 2000 22:24:40 EDT

I apologize if i have already sent this to you once.

 have several pieces of McCoy Pottery, depression glass and milk glass that
are in good to excellent condition.  They are my father's and I am trying to
sell them for him because he needs the money.  I have some old colony Lace
Edge and some Mayfair just to name a few.  If you are interested or know
someone who is, I have pictures of some items and will be taking pictures of
the rest soon.  I will be glad to email you my inventory list.

I have the following pieces of the Canyon McCoy dish collection:
8 dinner plates
8 salad plates
8 soup bowls
2 serving bowls
8 coffee cups
1 creamer
1 sugar bowl
and a few more items

I aslo have the following:

Smiley Face cookie jar that says have a nice day

Dutch Boy cookie jar 1945

If you are interested in any of these pieces or know someone who is please
let me know.

Thanks

Amy