[Mccoypottery-talk] leaves & coffee mugs

Rebecca Strayhorn Becka2000@webtv.net
Thu, 24 Aug 2000 01:14:29 -0500 (CDT)

Bill:

Am having difficulty trying to figure out the age myself.  I have
several bean pots with tne maple leaf (none with a plant number though).
I found the wording confusing.  If you have one with a plant number
though, I think it would be an older one, but really am not sure.  The
Schroeders gives it's source and that would probably be the best bet to
figure it out.

Let me know if you unravel the mystery.

Becca