[Mccoypottery-talk] ID help

Jeanette H. Windhorst bomber@zoomnet.net
Mon, 28 Aug 2000 00:14:56 -0400

Chiquita dear...no problem..Hope you aren't too sore from all that!...I know how this summer has been for you. Mom is bringing Granny Young's ashes from MO September 9-10, and having her buried here. My sons and brother are coming, so Mom should feel good about that.

Thanks for the reply. I don't have the big red book by Sanford. Guess I'll put it on my Christmas wish list..LOL.

Take care, and let me know how you're doing! Did you see the jardiniere I got also? I posted it on the Pottery Board, but got no response. It's definitely a keeper, I think, but don't think it's McCoy. Ah, one of these days, I'll find some like this by McCoy! Hopefully, the set, pedestal and matching jardiniere!

http://www.zoomnet.net/~bomber/ebay/jardiniere.html

Jeanette