Help!! New to selling McCoy and new to area.

Jennifer Wittstock jkw@coloradomail.com
Fri, 11 Feb 2000 09:37:25 -0700

Can anyone give any advice on how to sell a couple of pieces from my
collection?  I've never sold (just bought, bought, bought!) and I'm not
sure how to get "book value" for a couple of my harder-to-find pieces.
I've tried auctions on Yahoo and E-bay and find that the bids never
quite reach the "reserve price" of book value.  Also, I'm new to
Northern Colorado and not at all familiar with any McCoy dealers that
might be interested.  Does anyone know of any shops around Fort Collins,
Colorado (I would also be willing to travel to Southeastern Wyoming)
that purchase McCoy pieces?  Thanks so much!