Fw: cookie jars for sale

John Ranson ranson@coqui.net
Fri, 11 Feb 2000 15:51:30 -0400

I though some of you in the group might be interested in these cookie jars.
Tom asked me to post them to you.  I can not fit another jar in my house.  I
tried to send this out yesterday but I had to rejoin the talk group from
Puerto Rico to get this to you.  So now I will get everything twice till I
unsubscribe when I go home.
Leslie

Ranson