Help!! New to selling McCoy and new to area.

Wayne D. Demers wdemers@hotmail.com
Fri, 11 Feb 2000 22:28:54 PST

I enjoy reading this message string.  It reminds me of me a 5 years ago when
I started collecting the Pink and Blue series.  I have found it to be a hit
or miss thing.  When a certain series of McCoy is hot, you will get no less
than book value.

The best thing to do is reaserch before you buy to see what is hot and what
is not.  No better place to do that than eBay.

HELP!  Please see the pic on this site.  I am looking for the candle holders
in this pic.  Please help me find them!!

http://www.appstate.edu/~wd17485/McCoy.html