Question Re: Shipping Charges

VSMITHW@aol.com VSMITHW@aol.com
Sun, 13 Feb 2000 00:04:28 EST

In a message dated 2/12/00 10:54:01 PM Central Standard Time,
lowie49@mail.com writes:

<< Why are you buying all the colors of the same vase?  So that you'll have
the complete set?  Just curious...How old is this vase that your paying
$46.00 for?  >>

That's certainly a valid question.  I just love this vase! It's from the
40's...as is much of the McCoy I have.  I don't know that it has a name,
though.  It's about 9-1/2 inches tall and has two handles...little pointy
things one the top of the handles.

When I went to the site to copy information, I just realized that I lied...I
didn't bid $46...I'm supposed to pay $42.11, the $46 figure was my high bid.
I've copied the eBay listing below because I don't know that my description
is very clear about what vase it is.

There are a few McCoy pieces that I've fallen in love with...and I've
purchased them in different colors.  I sure hope you don't think this is
weird behavior...I just like them!

Thanks for your comments.

Vicki