Shipping Charges

VSMITHW@aol.com VSMITHW@aol.com
Sun, 13 Feb 2000 00:24:31 EST

I want to thank you all for your help with this.  After reading your advice
and re-looking at the original listing for this piece, it seems as if the
seller indicated that he was charging only actual shipping charges.  I did
write back to his initial message asking if there might have been a "typo"
since I'd originally paid much less for other shipments of this same vase.  I
haven't yet heard anything from him...but now have an idea of what to do when
I do hear anything.

I'm feeling somewhat protective of my "feedback" on eBay because I try so
hard to be a responsible and prompt buyer/payor.  I certainly haven't sold
anything yet...I'm sympathizing with earlier messages about having a hard
time letting go of any of this!

I guess I need to either decide to pay (because I want the vase and don't
want to incur negative feedback) and then to send a clear message in feedback
to the seller...or to back off from the sale all together.

But I truly appreciate everyone's input - and thank you all so much!

Vicki