Question Re: Shipping Charges

John Ranson ranson@coqui.net
Sun, 13 Feb 2000 07:20:57 -0400

If it says in the shipping section that you either pay a fixed charge or
shipping plus handling than you are stuck.  Always read the shipping charge
discription before bidding.  If there is an"handling" charge write before
bidding to find out how much it is.  I have been stuck before so I write
before bidding or do not bid.
Leslie
ranson@worldnet.att.net