Woodland Bush Mccoy

Allen, Helen M helen.m.allen@lmco.com
Mon, 14 Feb 2000 09:39:41 -0600

Saturday  I was watching an old movie and I freaked !!!!!!!!!!!!   In the
scene where they are in the living room I saw the large white quilted jard
on a wooden pedistal with a fern in it - the actors were right next to it
for several seconds in more than one scene.   (early Janet Leigh movie) and
it was made sometime in the late 40's.   Man, it was like going back in
time.