Help!! New to selling McCoy and new to area.

ELIZABETH VAUGHN revaughn@webtv.net
Fri, 18 Feb 2000 15:41:53 -0500 (EST)

Betty,
Linda has a good point about the books, and about not buying damaged
pieces.  We started over 20 years ago, and it was so cheap then that we
bought it if we didn't have it as long as the damage wasn't too bad.  I
recently bought an old jardiniere that had a tight hairline (which I
didn't see at the time) and did sell it because someone had the matching
pedestal.  However, things usually don't work out that well.
Elizabeth