Help!! New to selling McCoy and new to area.

Antiqueja@aol.com Antiqueja@aol.com
Mon, 21 Feb 2000 13:10:22 EST

Hi,
I'm not on the computer everyday. I checked my messages and if you want to go
to the NMXpress site: http://members.aol.com/nmxpress/

It appears that  only some of the classifieds that appear in the newsletter
are listed but it is also good for info. The articles, repro info and links
to other sites are great.

I have been collecting for only five years but I'm hooked. I collect animal
planters and sandstone dinnerware (I'm looking for some square plates if
anyone out there has any).

I am newly unemployed after 29 years and hope to spend some time buying and
selling online (I have so much to learn about computers!)