Brown Bear Cookie Jar

Teardrops jmikes@webtv.net
Sun, 9 Jan 2000 16:09:01 -0500 (EST)

Helo,I have a paperback 1997 book,with me that has a list of Gilner
cookie jars.  It read as so Bear $35-55.00

Cookie Jar Exprexss

Pricing Guide To Cookie Jars
         1997  Edition

I have my Cookie Jar Encyclopedia 1,2,and 3 over at another house at
this time.Check with me 3 weeks from now. It might make a big
difference.
                 I've collected 4 seven years now and sometimes they can
go up.The condition makes a big difference also.
                                  If you get a chance go to Barnes &
Nobles and look at the cookie jars that they,since theirs are more up to
date and you might be surprised the value of some of these jars. Good
luck.