Cookie Jar-Upside Down Bear, Black & White, No. 210

Shirley O'kane sokane@webtv.net
Sun, 9 Jan 2000 22:24:43 -0600 (CST)

Dear Jerry,
Thanks for the information.  I tried to email you earlier but I had recd
an email from someone, don't know who, saying "for the last time I've
asked you to unsubscribe me."  I tried to forward that email to the
administrator and I was the one who ended up unsubscribed and I had just
gotten into the mail list yesterday for the first time.  So spentt day
getting that straightened out and hopefully, this email will go thru.
My black and white bear doesn't have  a heart on the feet.  The feet and
front paws and nose are black and some black lines on the eyes to accent
them.  Will try to go by Barnes & Noble tomorrow.  Thanks for the
advice.  I have two more  bear cookie jars as well.  One is marked
Gilner G-405 and is sitting down with feet up and paws on tummy.  The
other is all white, but I remember cleaning off what little paint was on
it when I got it as the paint was mostly gone.  This one, I think is out
in the shed, so will have to find it and see if it has any marks.  I got
these as a bear collector of sorts in years past.
Thanks again for your help.  I'll check.  Shirley