???

ELIZABETH VAUGHN revaughn@webtv.net
Mon, 10 Jan 2000 13:13:31 -0500 (EST)

Here in Ohio Roseville is very high-priced.  It is considered to be a
hgher quality of pottery, but I like McCoy better because of the
variety.  Hull matte glaze pieces are also high in price.  Rookwood is
THE quality Ohio-made pottery.  Weller is something of a sleeper right
now, but I like some of that better than Roseville.
When we first got interested in McCoy in the 1970's, it was very
inexpensive.  The first time we paid $10.00 for a piece, that was a lot.
To this date, the most we have paid for anything is $50.00, except for
the cat on coalbucket cookie jar.  We are not cookie jar collectors, but
we like cats.
Elizabeth