???

lturpin@kawc.com lturpin@kawc.com
Mon, 10 Jan 2000 14:09:48 -0500

I'm new to collecting McCoy also, but from what I have read, McCoy is one
of the biggest pottery makers and made thousands a yearm, shipping them all
over the country. The factory was in Ohio, but as you said, it is readily
available in Texas. It would seem to me that, since it's readily available,
prices remain low. I, too, like it better than Hull or some of the others.
As it gets scarcer or more people become interested, prices will rise. I
have noticed that some of the pieces in better condition are going for more
on e-bay than prices listed in some of the books. Could be a trend for
prices to go up.