[Mccoypottery-talk] hello

Wayne D. Demers wdemers@hotmail.com
Fri, 21 Jul 2000 05:42:54 GMT

Some of you may recognize me but I usually keep a low profile.  I love
seeing so many people involved in collecting McCoy like my mom and I.  If
you are interested in seeing of our collection of the Pink and Blue series,
please visit

http://members.efortress.com/lantiques

then just click on McCoy!

Keep the good stuff coming!