[Mccoypottery-talk] Thank you Chiquita

McQuita@aol.com McQuita@aol.com
Wed, 26 Jul 2000 22:26:45 EDT

If I'm not around sometime, just e-mail again....I'm more than happy to help
and I'm not the most knowledgeable...I don't mind calling on others if I
don't know something to try to help others out.  I've collected a long time
and am fortunate to know Nelson and Billie ...sometimes call on them for
answers as well as other long time collectors. Elizabeth has probably
collected longer than I have...close anyway.  Just don't be afraid to ask
questions...if we don't know we'll tell you...I've learned from being on
here, too.  I want those blue/pink candleholders and potpourri holder that
another collector on this talk-line told us about.  I didn't know either
existed!  It's a circle with all of us learning from each other.  chiquita