yard sale finds

Rebecca Strayhorn Becka2000@webtv.net
Wed, 31 May 2000 13:55:20 -0500 (CDT)

Elizabeth:

According to the Hanson/Nissen McCoy book vol 1,  Page 69 (if you have
the book) the shoe pictured on the website is the Mary Jane.  I'm not
sure which pair you are referring to.  Have to hit the books again.  :-)
I did find a planter they refer to as the twin shoes planter, but it is
supposed to be marked.

Rebecca