McCoy Pottery Online Announcements

frances garretson fgarret@bellatlantic.net
Thu, 22 Jun 2000 22:52:40 -0400

Hello
i'm frannyg
i'm curious,does all mccoy pottery have a mark?
i hve some pieces but i'm not sure of what they are
and i am trying to narrow them down.
whaat are some good web sites out there in
cyberspace,i'd love to have some info.
i just started collecting pottery about 6 months ago.
please,any valuble info appreciated.
thanks,HAPPY HUNTING