No subject

List Mom listmom@mccoypottery.com
Wed, 1 Mar 2000 19:59:29 -0600

Tuttihanover@aol.com said:

>i due not want to be removed from list stop sending this message thank you

this is the first time I have ever seen a post like this.. good golly
miss molly... holy cow!

You have to be kidding me?  It is bad enough having people ask to be
unsubscribed when the message below clearly indicates how to do so (if
you have a 3rd grade education), but I have yet to see anyone ask us not
to post this information.

very strange...

Regards,

The List Mom

                   Linking McCoy Lovers World Wide
   McCoy Pottery Online T-Shirts available for only $15.95 + shipping
        Visit the new Cookie Jar Store:  www.cookiejarstore.com