No subject

Jennifer Wittstock jkw@coloradomail.com
Wed, 01 Mar 2000 21:03:13 -0700

I think that it's a simple matter of some mail-list recipients not
understanding what a list-server does....that everyone on the mailing list gets
the same message as everyone else on the mailing list.

No one is selecting individual recipients..........the list-server (computer
that is hosting this mail list) automatically sends you every message added to
this board as long as you are a member of the mailing list.

The messages CANNOT be customized for each individual recipient and the
"unsubscribe" info needs to be there  for whoever might need it.  It will be on
the bottom of all the messages you receive -- you may simply ignore it if you
are not interested in it.

I hope that this helps Tuttihanover or whoever else may have been confused.