No subject

Melissa Graves mgraves01@snet.net
Thu, 2 Mar 2000 21:21:24 -0500

Bob, and everyone (HI I'm new) Be sure you are using the EXACT same e-mail
address to unsubscribe that you subscribed as.  Universities and large
Corporations often use different ... I don't know what it's called... the
words after the @ symbol and they all mean the same thing and all come to
you.  But the computer in the list serv will only recognize the EXACT one
your e-mail sent in.  If you aren't sure what other ones your e-mail may
have used check with your university's technology department.  I have had
this problem before with another listserv.  Just an FYI.