no subject

ELIZABETH VAUGHN revaughn@webtv.net
Thu, 2 Mar 2000 23:01:05 -0500 (EST)

Seems as though everyone is worrying about being on the list or getting
removed from the list.  I am getting all the messages, but the ones I
have sent recently haven't shown up (unless I didn't scroll down far
enough on the page).
I had answered a question as to whether or not McCo made a witch.  There
was a miniature witch's head, unmarked.  Ours was in brown and now
belongs to someone else on this list.
Also, was interested in what Ron might have in the way of McCoy planters
with cats.
Elizabeth