no subject

McQuita@aol.com McQuita@aol.com
Fri, 3 Mar 2000 06:16:04 EST

Elizabeth, the  Witch is very happy here!! I enjoy reading most of you. Mccoy
is lots of fun and it's even more fun when you have others to share it with.
We don't buy as much as we used to but we do see quite a lot around from
place to place.  It's interesting to read what others are doing. Chiquita