no subject

K P KarenPhillps@webtv.net
Sat, 4 Mar 2000 13:49:30 -0500 (EST)

Nonnie, does the duck have an egg behind him?  I found one in my book
that sound like what you have if he has an egg attached.  $25 - $30 is
the price in the book.  I would guess that would be about right for any
McCoy ducks.  But I am guessing.  Maybe someone else has some ideas?
Elizabeth?  Bob?  I will keep looking-so far that's the best I have come
up with.  :-)  Karen