no subject

Tuttihanover@aol.com Tuttihanover@aol.com
Sun, 5 Mar 2000 21:38:34 EST

Here is this list i posted I do not know why it did not go through.
                                               large selection of brown drip
including a one gallon pitcher.
           spinning wheel planter with a dog and cat on it. 10 inch  aqua
basketweave vase, beautiful vase in excellent condition.   8 1/4 " Light
green vase depicting a bird perched on a cherry tree limb., excellent
condition.    9 1/4 " square double vase. this vase is lavender with a
cranberry colored bird sculpture in its middle this is an unusual vase in
mint condition        9 1/4" basket, Oakleaf and acorn design,green and brown
in color.          We also have a black potbelly stove Cookie Jar with gold
trim
                                                We can send pictures of any
item you may be interested in . just drop us a line.

                                                                    Happy
Mchunting,
                            Ron and Tanya.