Listmom's remarks

Jeanette H. Windhorst bomber@zoomnet.net
Mon, 6 Mar 2000 17:20:45 -0500

Margo, I have to agree with you that some of the comments that have been =
made to Bob most recently have been embarassing. From the people I've =
met involved in collecting McCoy, I have been surprised at this =
"attitude". Not every one of us is computer literate or used to "lists" =
such as this, and it can be confusing. I love McCoy, and love the emails =
I get, bantering, helpful, and informative, and would hate to see myself =
off the list. It's nice to know that someone else doesn't feel that this =
attitude should represent all of "McCoy lovers" ....Jeanette