Listmom's remarks /yellow flower bowl

Jennifer Wittstock jkw@coloradomail.com
Tue, 07 Mar 2000 16:12:26 -0700

I have to agree with Melissa that this has gotten out of hand.  Actually, the
post Melissa replied to was my first non-McCoy post (other than the time I
tried to HELP OUT Tuttihanover by explaining what the list server does when
he/she wanted to stop getting the unsubscribe message), but I felt I had to
point out what I felt was a contradiction in messages by a poster..........

I have been trying to ignore the negative posts as well, and have tried to help
out when I can, but today I finally got frustrated at what seemed like a
hypocritical message.  Melissa may be right and I (along with several others on
this board) may have mis-interpreted Tuttihanover's "junk-mail" post.  Then
again, maybe we didn't.  Whatever the case, I caved in and became "ridiculous"
in the eyes of one or more posters.

I have begun to dread reading my email, so I think I will unsubscribe.  I will
miss the genuine McCoy talk and the help I have received from posters like
Lowie Jones and Featherbutt when I first subscribed.  I just wanted to post
this to say goodbye and thank them.

Happy collecting to you all and take care.