No subject

McQuita@aol.com McQuita@aol.com
Tue, 7 Mar 2000 20:28:50 EST

I must admit I've been rather confused by all the different ranges of these
messages the past few days. I think all of us have been.  If people would
simply read the messages and follow directions if they want to be removed,
not forward messages on the list, it would be accomplished rather easily I
imagine.
McCoy collectors are some of the most intelligent folks I know,,,after all we
all share this wonderful hobby.
While we were out last weekend I spotted a large square top hobnail lavender
jard. and was pleased to spend my entire weeks lunch money on it plus a
little more.  This is one line I really like.  the mark on this piece is so
detailed....i;d never seen hobnail so plainly marked.
Anyone else find anything good lately?  Chiquita