Fun

VSMITHW@aol.com VSMITHW@aol.com
Tue, 7 Mar 2000 23:16:18 EST

jean.stockton@wcom.com writes:

<< What a wonderful story.  Why would you want to sell them?  They seem such a
 treasure and so much a part of you. >>

Makeeda and other McCoy friends,

I'm not looking to sell them...I've not sold a piece of McCoy yet (I just
gather them all close to my heart and can't imagine parting with any of them!)

But I did realize that these three bowls...other than having this history
with me...haven't inspired the kind of commitment that the other pieces (that
I've come to think of as mine by design) have.

I'm perfectly happy to continue using them as I've done occassionally over
the past 27 years, but knowing that there might be someone out there who'd
appreciate them in a different (McCoy) kind of way, I just thought I'd make
the offer.  I'm just as happy to keep them and remember those years trying to
furnish an apartment...and buying these bowls for a grand total of $1.75!
Good grief - how can that be?

Vicki