McCoy ?

Karen.Phillips@trimmasters.com Karen.Phillips@trimmasters.com
Wed, 8 Mar 2000 09:35:11 -0500

NM is the Nelson McCoy mark.  Most of the stands (my understanding) weren't
marked.  As far as the value, I can't tell you because I don't have a book
to look at now (at work).  But I would say you have a very nice set.  Ebay
is an option but you might be better off to go through a consignment shop
or antique store.  I'd love to find on of those at a garage sale for less
than $20.  You lucky Duck!!!!