Odd pieces

The Bayles bayles@magnolia-net.com
Thu, 9 Mar 2000 09:42:13 -0800

I have the pear bottom and I'm looking for the lid, or would be willing to
sell or trade bottom.  Also I have a planter or at lease I think thats what
it is, it is marked on the bottom 35 McCoy USA and has an unusual pattern of
shapes, circles and squares, its almost oval and approx. 12 inches long and
8 in. wide. 6 inches high. I have many other pieces and would appreciate any
help on finding their value.  Thanks.
Nonnie
Click here for Free Video!!
http://www.gohip.com/freevideo/