yellow flower bowl/lazy susan

dmrcunni@ACS.EKU.EDU dmrcunni@ACS.EKU.EDU
Tue, 14 Mar 2000 15:54:11 +0000

>Melissa, I finally got around to measuring that basket.  Again, I apologise
for being so slow about getting it done.  The piece is approximately 3" wide at
the base, flares out to 7" at the top (basket shape) and is 4" tall.  It is a
lovley shade of yellow with a basketweave pattern on the sides.  There is some
crazing and a couple of very minor glaze misses on the top rim, plus a slight
dirt ring/stain in the bottom.  I believe that can be cleaned off though.  The
markings say PC 29, USA, Calif.  As I said before, I have no knowledge of
California Pottery, but it is apparent that this is an older piece.  Let me
know if you are still interested.  Beth

 Beth, Can you send me a picture and a price estimate of the basket to
> mgraves01@snet.net?
>
> Melissa

This message was sent with EKU Webmail.