Possibly McCoy: Need Help w/ Trademark

McQuita@aol.com McQuita@aol.com
Thu, 23 Mar 2000 17:44:41 EST

The stock being offered is not in our McCoy company, This man owned the
factory when it closed it's doors.....he still owns the trademark and
technically I suppose "the company" even though it's not in operation.  He
plans to market items via the internet and through the mail per the
letter...I suppose he's just trying to make more money off the name of the
older pottery which is collectible.  I would hope no one sees this as a
venture to invest in.The letters went out to serious known collectors,
probably through the folks who subscribe to the newsletter or
something...Chiquita