McCoy posting

Jack jacktf@mindspring.com
Thu, 23 Mar 2000 19:58:52 -0500

hello, my Name is Jack Farrell and I collect mccoys also. I live in
statesville nc and I am close to lenoir if this is infact the famous
Chiquita presswood of Lenoir...I hope it is and hope to someday meet you...I
do 150 plus mccoy Jars and some planters...take care and hope to hear from
you, Jack Farrell