McCoy posting

Jeanette H. Windhorst bomber@zoomnet.net
Fri, 24 Mar 2000 06:37:33 -0500

Good Morning, Chiquita! I am to see the lady this weekend about the =
black panther for Valerie! She sells lots of McCoy, but already has =
buyers for her Pink/Blue and Butterflies. There is a show this weekend =
in a nearby town, Grayson, KY, at the middle school on Saturday, and she =
is setting up. When I talked with her at the flea market, she had =
already boxed up her best McCoy, Royal Copley & Shawnee to keep for this =
show. So, I am anxious to go and see what else she has! Happy Hunting, =
everyone!....Jeanette