McCoy posting

McQuita@aol.com McQuita@aol.com
Fri, 24 Mar 2000 06:57:32 EST

Rebecca and Jeanette and All, we don't always find great things. Hubby took
me out and devoted the day to celebrating our 3lst anniversary,,,,hunting
McCoy and eating N.C. barbecue.  I also bought a football boot planter and a
covered jar that Billie designed before they left the factory.  Perhaps
tonight I'll scan it in and put a link  to it for you to see...Jeanette, I
envy you today. I'll be at work til 2:30 and then have yard work to do!!  But
I do enjoy hearing what everyone is finding in their areas.  Have a great day
everyone! Chiquita