Need Help on Cookie Jar Lid

Jeanette H. Windhorst bomber@zoomnet.net
Fri, 19 May 2000 00:27:40 -0400

I need help on value of a cookie jar lid for a McCoy Touring Car Cookie =
Jar Lid and also, how easily or not I can find one. I purchased this =
cookie jar from a Canadian seller. It was only supposed to have a =
hairline crack. It came wrapped in one sheet of small bubble wrap, and a =
flimy, bent box. The lid was broken, and he refused a refund because the =
item had arrived at my home. He is now calling me at home and =
threatening to sue me for a negative feedback I posted against him =
claiming loss of business and defamation of character. If you have =
purchased something from me, also on Ebay, and can attest to my =
packaging on pottery, I would appreciate it. He claims my expertise is =
only in books and posters, paper products, and that I don't know what =
I'm talking about when I tell him he did not wrap the jar well enough to =
travel. Any help would be greatly appreciated.....Jeanette =
(justluvmccoy)