Please remove me from your mailing list

ELIZABETH VAUGHN revaughn@webtv.net
Sun, 28 May 2000 12:22:53 -0400 (EDT)

Rebecca,
Have fun collecting.  We are mostly buying to sell now since we're older
and not in a shop or mall.  However, I have some pieces I won't part
with and got a cat planter on eBay for Mother's Day (our one daughter
paid for part of it since it was a bit more than I had planned to
spend.)  One of our cats broke the one I had about 2 years ago, and I
had been wanting to replace it.  Then there is the brown and green
stoneware lamp.  And I am not ready to give up my cat on the coal bucket
cookie jar or a piece of early McCoy that my late mother gave me when I
first started collecting.  It is green but in a shape that was also made
in the brown and green.  Anyway, now that I've bored everyone, you get
the idea.
Have a good day.
Elizabeth