Please remove me from your mailing list

Rebecca Strayhorn Becka2000@webtv.net
Sun, 28 May 2000 11:41:35 -0500 (CDT)

Elizabeth:

I wasn't bored!   Actually I began collecting accidentaly.   Years ago I
picked up pieces because I liked them and just recently found out that
they were collectible.  NOW, I am alwys looking.

I doubt I will ever sell the first ones because I just really like them
but am probably going to sell the more recent purchases.

Having done this, what would you recommend to be the best way to sell?
Internet, booth, or do you have any other suggestions?

Any feedback would be appreciated.  Just a note.....the internet (Ebay)
interests me but I do not have a computer to scan photos.  Any
suggestions?

Thanks,

Rebecca