Please remove me from your mailing list

ELIZABETH VAUGHN revaughn@webtv.net
Sun, 28 May 2000 15:51:28 -0400 (EDT)

Rebecca,
I see that we both have webtv.  We have a video camera hooked up to the
webTV and use that.  We host our images and do our listing for eBay
through Honesty.com.  It is free and they answer any questions almost
immediately.  We also have a printer hooked up.  Couldn't do this
without the help of a savvy son and an equally savvy son-in-law.
I have to get off this thing.  The storm has disconnected me twice.
At my age, I was pretty much oomputer illiterate, but our kids have
taught us much of what we know.
Elizabeth