[Mccoypottery-talk] cookie jar

Jbarnes5050@aol.com Jbarnes5050@aol.com
Wed, 11 Oct 2000 21:36:50 EDT

Rebecca, thanks for the info on kitty. Her tail is wrapped around her and
ends on her
paw. She has no gold but does have a big reddish bow around her neck with
yellow
on the hat and a line of blue above her paws. Does yours have a shawl around
her?
I brought her up from the basement and put her in the kitchen where she
should be.
I plan to go to the library and look for more info.  Bye, Jill