[Mccoypottery-talk] Tapes of Martha S. and Chiquita

Betty F. Nelson bettyfnelson@home.com
Thu, 12 Oct 2000 13:59:56 -0500

Hi All:
Sorry I didn't get back to you yesterday but I have been getting much
better acquainted with the cardiologist in this town than I ever wanted
to!!

I stopped and bought some blank tapes and some bubble envelopes and had
them weighed for shipping rates.  Of course we all know that any one
even thinking about 'selling' tapes will probably go directly to jail
and not even pass go!!!  That certainly was not my intention.  I am just
trying to accommodate anyone that missed a good show of McCoy.  The
blank tapes were $1.97 on sale at Walgreens and Bubble envelopes on sale
for .50. Tack on our 6% sales tax and you have $2.62.  The bulk rate is
the slower than snail mail like book rate for only $1.13 or a total of
$3.25  Priority Mail is 2.09 for a total of $4.71.  If you have PayPal
that is great or I will trust you to send me your check.  Think it would
be easier and safer for you to E-mail me direct and tell me what way to
ship and even if you want the entire hour or just the McCoy part.
Betty bettyfnelson@home.com