[Mccoypottery-talk] blue bowl

Betty F. Nelson bettyfnelson@home.com
Sun, 22 Oct 2000 16:33:33 -0500

Elizabeth I couldn't see your bowl.  I couldn't get it to go through.  I have some
pictures of some white brushed with gold that I would like to show someone also.  All 3
of mine are plainly marked and came from 3 different estate sales and as far as I am
concerned they just don't look like McCoy. Betty